Since 2019, the Swiss law firm I-Law has its official representative in the territory of Ukraine Mr. Armen Vardanyan. For inquiries about cooperation and legal assistance to Ukrainian citizens and legal entities registered in Ukraine, please contact directly our representative whose contact details are as follows.
DETAILS OF OUR REPRESENTATIVE
Full name: Armen Frunzikovich Vardanyan
Date of birth: 30.01.1982
Education: higher education in law
Sports achievements: two-time European champion, three-time silver medalist of world championships, bronze medalist of the Olympic Games, honored master of sports of Ukraine, Greco-Roman wrestling honored coach of Ukraine.
Occupation: public figure, assistant people’s deputy.
I-Law renders the following services to Ukrainian citizens and companies in the territory of the Swiss Confederation:
- Registration of and complete legal support to representative offices and new companies throughout Switzerland;
- Asset search and collection of debts from legal entities and individuals residing/registered in the Swiss Confederation or having assets in Switzerland;
- Complete legal support of business transactions with contractors in Switzerland;
- Obtaining residence permits (economic residence permits, residence permits for pensioners, students, and flat-rate tax residence permits) in Switzerland;
- Services related to intellectual property (registration of trademarks and patents);
- Representation of clients in commercial arbitration courts in Switzerland;
- Representation of sportsmen, sports federations and sponsors in the Court of Arbitration for Sport (Lausanne, Switzerland);
- Assistance in acquisition and further management of residential and commercial real estate in Switzerland;
- Assistance in opening bank accounts for non-residents in Switzerland.
Armen Frunzikovich Vardanyan