Issues related to business and corporate law are one of the most important areas of activity of I-Law. Every day, our lawyers face the issues of establishment of business from preparation of a set of constitutional documents to registration of ready-made companies in Switzerland and subsequent legal support of the companies so established.
The business and corporate law services of the Swiss law firm I-Law include the following:
- support of registration and purchase of companies in Switzerland;
- drafting of commercial contracts regulated by the Swiss law;
- due diligence of documents for compliance with the current Swiss law and clients’ interests;
- legal audit of corporate documents;
- complex legal support of business activities of Swiss companies;
- preparation of accounting statements of companies;
- maintaining correspondence with administrative authorities and partners;
- representation of principals at negotiations with business partners, in public authorities and courts of all instances;
- rendering of nominee administrator services in accordance with the Swiss law;
- advising on the issues of Swiss and European personal data protection laws;
- opening accounts for foreign companies.