In recent years, more and more persons choose Switzerland as permanent place of residence, which is primarily associated with high living standards and national stability. The lawyers at I-Law render immigration law services to its clients every day.
The immigration law services of the Swiss law firm I-Law include the following:
- preparation of the file for an application for category C residence permit and naturalization;
- appeals against decisions to immigration authorities and courts;
- preparation of motivation letters;
- complete procedure for obtaining residence permits (for students,
- pensioners, economic residence permits, and flat-rate tax residence permit);
- enquiries into presence/absence of records and deletion of unlawfully recorded information from the Schengen Information System.