Switzerland is the world’s center of crypto business. Therefore, I-Law, starting from the first day of its foundation, has rendered legal services to crypto companies and has been one of the leading providers of the given services to companies having CIS roots.
The crypto business support services of the Swiss law firm I-Law include the following:
- advising on opening cryptocurrency exchanges and launching ICO (initial coin offering) in Switzerland;
- preparation of documents for obtaining finance broker and securities trading licenses;
- revision of the whitepaper for ICO;
- search of partners and investors;
- opening bank accounts with Swiss banks;
- outsourcing services for compliance with Anti-Money Laundering Law;
- making arrangements with FINMA for regulation of activities at issuance of tokens.