Having made more than 10 major merger and acquisition transactions to the aggregate amount exceeding CHF 50 million, I-Law has extensive experience in legal support of merger and acquisition transactions and may offer each client a complex service which will ensure achievement of all stated goals.
The merger and acquisition services of the Swiss law firm I-Law include the following:
- structuring of mergers and acquisitions;
- preparation and negotiation of call/put option agreements;
- legal and financial due diligence of the acquired assets;
- preparation and negotiation of transaction documents (sale and purchase agreements and supporting documents);
- advising principals on anti-monopoly issues.
our working hours: monday – friday
from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm.